blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • Staten Island princess so pretty in pearls.
  • Let's light up the town & scream out loud.
  • Supermassive black hole.
  • Rougeberry.
  • Keep holding on.
  • It's a wonderful crazy.
  • Streets on lock.
  • A dew drenched hour.
  • Everything in transit.
  • And all good things come to an end.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Saturday, February 03, 2007
    HAPPY B'DAY TO MY LITTLE MUAH CHEEEE!
    <33333

    Caught the repeat of YLBFB at 1.15am.
    XIAO ZHUUUUU! ;)
    They showed the Hana Kimi thing at TM.
    Haha oh man that Henderson guy!
    He's so funny when he asked us to keep our cameras.
    But everyone still held on tight high to theirs,
    waiting for him to kiss his girl on stage. Hahaha!

    Anyway! It's also Granny's death anniversary today.
    So as usual, everyone gathered for dinner.
    My aunt cooks yummy! century egg porridge! :D
    & my uncle enjoyed the coffee chicken. Ha!

    Sat around the hall after dinner.
    I was rather tired & my attempts to sleep, failed.
    Then Jerome, my cutest nephew! came & we played games.
    I won him in the game which my aunt lost thrice (:
    You know, the "1,2,3, wo men shang, wo men xia" game.
    It used to be one of my favourite games when I was younger.
    Hahaha! THAT GAME QUITE FUN OKAY.
    & the "gong ji, mu ji, xiao ji, CHEY!" game. HAHAHA!

    Then he taught me this "Long Jiang Pass!" game.
    It's just a different version of scissors, paper, stone.
    Only a change of names to Dragon, Rock & Water.
    Like, why make things so complicated right? Haha!
    INTERESTING GAME I MUST SAY.
    I actually lost alr, to a 6 year old kid. Haha!
    So, start playing "Long Jiang Pass!" now!
    To narrow the generation gap between yourself & your nieces/nephews! HAHA!